Kori Crawford, Principal
Every great journey begins with a single step. I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, LA and moved to Austin in the middle of my high school career. Eighteen years ago, after graduating from the University of Texas at Austin, my journey in education began when I applied for a position in the Austin Independent School District. Gonzalo Garza High School took a chance on me and hired me as teaching assistant, and I was forever changed. It was there that I learned education was my calling. While at Garza High School, I went on to become a math and special education teacher and department chair. Once I received my masters in Educational Administration at Texas State University, I worked as the School Improvement Facilitator at Crockett High School and later as the 9th grade assistant principal. After four years at Crockett, I had the opportunity to work as the Academic Director of Travis High School where I was the instructional leader on campus. Each step in my educational career has now brought me back to Crockett High School where I have the remarkable and exciting opportunity to serve as the newest principal.
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends. I also enjoy going for hikes with my dog, going to yoga classes, and reading great books.
Being back at Crockett High School is a tremendous honor. I am ready to work together to build the best school we possibly can. Let's enjoy the journey, enjoy the success. And together, we will be Always Victorious!
Assistant Principal's Office
Tiffany Farris, Assistant Principal - 12th Grade
Rudy Cisneros, Assistant Principal - 11th Grade
Travis Barrett, Assistant Principal - 10th Grade
Shana King, Assistant Principal - 9th Grade
Mrs. King graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Biology through the UTeach Program, and is currently finishing a graduate degree in Educational Leadership and Policy. In college she fell in love with Crockett while working as an intern in the science department, which led her to teaching here and eventually serving as the Science Instructional Specialist and Cheerleading Coach. This year she is excited to transition into the role of Assistant Principal to support the Class of 2022 through the next four years and into the future. Outside of the school day she enjoys spending time with her husband and pets, showing her Cougar P.R.I.D.E. at athletic and fine art events, working out, and relaxing in nature.
Jordan Benson, Academy Director
Janice Snyder, Guidance Secretary and Parent Connect
Brittany Capps, Counselor - Early College High School
Courtney Wortham, Counselor - 9th Grade
Michael Quintana, Counselor - 12th Grade
Amy Rogers, Counselor - 10th Grade
Kathy Golden, Counselor - 11th Grade
- Team Leader, Mark Dawson - 512-414-7812
- Attendance Clerk, Carmen Ledesma - 512-414-7807
- Bookkeeper, Lilly Trevino - 512-841-1702
- Data Processor, Nancy Garcia - 512-414-7873
- PEIMS Coordinator, Rosa Robinson - 512-414-7846
- Registrar, Kathy Alvarado-Romero - 512-414-7811
- Parent Support Specialist, Ron Reed - 512-414-7851
- Communities in School, Mandy Stalcup - 512-841-1646
- Special Education Coordinator, Corinne Roffe - 512-414-7860
- Graduation Coach, Michael Hidalgo - 512-414-7879
- Librarian, Claudia Gibson - 512-414-7844
- College and Career Center, Michelle Kailey Snyder - 512-414-0460
- Entrepreneurship Coordinator, Desiree Morales - 512-414-0465
Safety and Security Personnel
- Nurse, Julie Carr - 512-414-7888
- Campus Police/School Resource Officers, Randy Castillo and Anthony Solomon - 512-841-7606