Crockett High School
Fall Semester Final Exam Exemption Guidelines 2017
DUE DATE TO GET FORM SIGNED:
9TH-12TH Graders - Tuesday, December 12th
(This form must be filled out for each course the student is requesting exemption.)
1. Students who have earned exemptions are expected to be in attendance for the final and must be at school. Students cannot miss school and still legally be counted present. If you do not show up to the class on the day of the final exam, you will get a zero on the exam.
2. Exemptions will be granted per class. Based on attendance and grade average, students may be exempted from taking their final exam(s) in courses if ALL of the following criteria are met:
- 85 average for the semester average (1st, 2nd, and 3rd six weeks)
- No more than 2 absences for the fall semester, beginning October 2, 2017
- No more than 2 tardies for the fall semester, beginning October 2, 2017
3. Exemption from a course’s final exam is NOT granted to a student if he/she:
- has been home school suspended
- has been required to attend ALC
- has obligations or fines
4. AP courses may be excluded from exemptions. There will be NO exemptions for SPURS, OnRamps, and ACC dual credit courses.
5. After the semester average has been finalized, the semester average will be used as the final exam grade.
STUDENTS WITH EXEMPTIONS MUST REMAIN IN THE CLASSROOM THE ENTIRE PERIOD. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Student Name (please print)__________________________________________________________
(I understand that I need to show up on the day of the final to be exempted from my exam.)
Student ID Number:_____________ Course:________________________ Period:_______________
Assistant Principal (discipline and obligations):___________________________________________
(Last day for signature is Tuesday, December 12)
Teacher (grades and attendance):_____________________________________________________
(Teacher will be the last signature on the day of the exam. Form will be kept by teacher as documentation that student has been exempted for the final.)