Hello 2024 Cougars!
We are excited to announce an upcoming event just for the families of 2024. On Thursday, February 11th, please join us on Zoom at 6pm- where you have the opportunity to learn more about the following topics, and ask our team everything you've been hoping to get answers to!
We will be discussing:
* Spring STAAR testing
* Course Selection & Sophomore Year --> Graduation
* Leveling up: ECHS application process & advanced course options
* Credits, Grades, Transcripts (The basics + recovery info)
* Family support resources & restorative self-care for families/students (with our CP&I specialist & our CIS team)
* Physical & Mental Safety during the pandemic (with Nurse Carr & our LMSW)
* Communication 101: How to stay in touch, best practices for emailing/texting/using Remind, etc
There will be optional breakout sessions for special sessions as well, so if you are interested in discussing all things related to SPED or 504 services, there is a session built in for this too! Other sessions include a Self-Care Circle led specifically for families who need space to process all that's happening right now. Finally, if you would like to dive deeper into any of the above topics, we'd love to run a breakout room with you and do just that.
Here is our Zoom information, and we hope to see you there!
(Zoom Link will be available on Thursday Feb. 11)