We are looking for students who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Starting in a Fall semester, students who are currently in their 9th or 10th grade year
- Students who would benefit from accelerated academic instruction
- Students who are at-risk of not completing high school or pursuing higher education
- Students who are under-served in higher education
In addition, the following is a key attribute of successful Pathway in Technology (P-TECH) ECHS students:
- The ability to make mature, responsible, independent, and productive choices that contribute to success and growth
All students applying to the Crockett Early College High School P-TECH program must agree to a contract of expectations. Student expectations include:
- Making education a high priority
- Coming to school and being punctual, especially for early morning P-TECH courses
- Being responsible for their own learning
- Showing respect for everyone
Read about all Crockett P-TECH Program Student Expectations in the ECP Handbook.
Parents and Guardians are our students' most important educators and have the greatest influence on them. Parents will also be asked to agree to a contract of expectation supporting their student. Parent expectations include:
- Encouraging your child
- Making sure your child attends and arrives at school on time for the early morning P-TECH course start
- Staying informed
- Monitoring your child's progress
- Attending all parent meetings and conferences
Ready to apply? Head on over to P-TECH Application page!
Want to see what classes students take in the P-TECH program? Check out the Crosswalk Curriculum.